Create Bar Chart Construction Schedule Online
Online Construction Bar Chart Schedule Creation Tool.
[ Example Construction Schedule
Most suitable for Construction scheduling of small to medium size Projects with a duration up to one year,
as well as for educational purpose.
If you are using IE8 please make sure to enable Active scripting in Internet Options
Note: The above tool is designed to produce a construction schedule for small projects,
with a maximum of ten activities.
How to use this simple tool?
- Break down the construction project into major activities,
- Estimate the time required for each Activity, based on knowledge of the work, experience, and records of similar previous jobs
- Specify, for each activity, the previous activity - or activities - that
should be completed before its start. These are called predecessors of the
The Tables below shows the data entered for the Example Construction Schedule.
|Project Start Date:||09-Jun-2010|
|Project Completion Date||05-Dec-2010|
|No. of Activities||6|
View Output Bar Chart Schedule
|Code||Description||Duration (days)||Predecessor Activities|
|1||Activity 1||60|| |
This tool is vailable in other languages: [Chinese (Simplified)
] - [French
] - [German
] - [Spanish
] - [Potuguese
Earliest Start of an activity
: (The highest earliest finish of precedent activities) Or (The earliest start of precedent activity + duration of lead), whichever is the greater.
Earliest Finish of an activity
: (The earliest start of the activity plus its duration) Or (earliest finish of preceding activity + duration of lag) whichever is the greater
Latest Finish of an activity
: (The lowest latest start of succeeding activities) Or (the latest finish of succeeding activity - duration of lag), whichever is the lesser.
Latest Start of an activity
: (The Latest Finish of the activity mnus its duration) Or (the latest start of succeeding activity minus duration of lead), whichever is the lesser.
: An activity whose earliest and latest start and finish times are the same.
: The diffrence between latest start and earliest start or latest finish and earliest finish.
: The lowest earliest start of succeeding activities minus ealiest finish of the activity.
: The diffrence Total Float and Free Float.
: The lowest earliest start of succeeding activities minus higest latest finish of preceding activities minus duration of the activity.
Use of the Construction schedule
The schedule produced by misronet above tool can be utilized by a number of people for varying purposes, subject to the degree of details involved:
- The estimator requires the schedule in order to develop proposed methods and estimates.
- The site manager needs the schedule at the start of the project to determine his resource requirements.
- During exeution of the works, the site manager needs the schedule to assist him to direct his resources, to monitor progress and evaluate the effect of the changes that may be imposed by varying productivity, by mistakes, by unforseen physical conditions or by the owner.
- The forman need the schedule in order to know when and where to allocate labors, and to order materials.
Recommend this tool
[ Report a Bug in the tool