Standard AIA G703 Style
Continuation Sheet For Payment Application Details in P.D.F format, standard AIA G703 Style, that can be printed, attached to an email, or saved to your P.C.
-You can start by filling the AIA G703 style form below for details of work done and
materials stored and not incorporated in the works.
- The on-line version, is limited to Projects with a Schedule of values that has a
maximum of 15 items.
- If the schedule of values is too large, you can work offline and upload it when finished. [See Instructions
- You can save your work and return to it later, either to continue your
invoice, or to edit a new invoice, without having to retype shared fields,
such as Work Description, Scheduled value,...etc
Note: In the on-line version Data are saved as local storage for browsers supporting this feature
of HTML5, and as Cookies for Browsers that do not support local storage such
as Internet Explorer.
View a sample Payment Application Details
output in P.D.F
format. [To install Adobe Reader, please visit the Adobe.com website
Interim Payment Application details:
The Contractor shall submit to the Architect/Engineer an Application for Payment at the end of each month, showing in detail the amounts to which the
Contractor considers himself to be entitled, together with supporting documents.
The application shall include the following items as appropriate:
- The scheduled value of each item of works (Column C )
- The previously certified and paid amounts in respect of each items of the works. (Column D )
- The value of the executed works during the month. (Column E).
- The current value of materials stored and not incorporated yet in the works. (Column F)
- The total value of executed works and currently stored materials in respect of each item of the works. (Column G)
- The percentage of total value claimed to the scheduled value. (Column G)
- The balance to finish remaining from the scheduled value for each item. (Column H)
- The Retainage (if variable rate is applicable to each item) (Column I, which is not supported yet by this on-line service)
Other Contractor Forms
Payment Details (On-line Standard AIA G703 style Form)