From the information given below, can you identify each businessman's firm, firm director, and number of employees?
- Businessmen Names: Fayed, Hany, , Anwar. Rami, and Wagdy.
- Directors names: Sami, Ashraf, Waheed, Emil, and Hesham.
- Ashraf works for the firm who has the most employees.
- Emil is the director of the firm owned by Wagdy, whilst Hesham works for firm (B)
- Firm (D) has 230 employees. The smallest number of employees do not work in the firm owned by Hany.
- Anwar has 190 employees in his firm. His firm is not Firm (E), and his firm's director is not Sami.
- Firm (A) is owned by Fayed, who has 80 employees more than those directed by Waheed.
- Sami has more employees to direct than Hesham. The latter's firm owner has a four letter name.
The Question is: Who works where and with whom?