By A. J. Duncum
Five friends in the sixth form took the same combination of A- level subjects.
Each obtained a different grade in each subject taken, and no two students had the same grade in the same subject.
From the information given below, can you work out the full details of each student's results.?
- Andrew outscored Bridget in Physics, and Neil in Math.
- Wendy was the only girl to get a "C" grade, but she managed no"A" grades.
- The pupil with an "E" in Math gained a "B" in Chemistry, but was not awarded a"C" in Physics.
- Paul's Physics grade was a "D" and his highest grade was a"C".
- The "B" in Math did not go to the same student as the "E" in Physics.
- Bridget's best result was in Chemistry, but her Math grade was lower than Paul's.