The Shopping Puzzle (10)By A.Gresty
Three ladies namely; Ann, Julie, and Karen managed to persuade their respective husbands to go shopping with them one Saturday morning. From the Clues Given below can you work out who is married to whom and say which item each couple bought and how much they paid for it?
- The item purchased by Ann and David was more expensive than the watch.
- Karen and her husband did not buy the cheapest item of the three.
- Lee spent 11$ for the item chosen by his wife.
- Ian and his wife bought the Records..
- Items purchased are: Watch, Records and Kettle
- Prices of items (not respectively) were: $10, $11, and $12
You can use the above table to enter your conclusions.
click either of the Correct/Wrong images above, then place cursor inside the text box.
Remember: One '✔' per row of possibilities. (one for age and one for surname).