| || |
Focuses on the most common hydraulic engineering topics likely to be encountered by professional civil engineers. Reinforces basic fluid mechanics concepts to promote continuity of key engineering concepts. Class tested with student input incorporated to ensure clarity and key concepts. Contains several computer programs to facilitate learning modern techniques. Includes scores of photographs, line drawings and examples.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1699717 in Books
- Brand: Brand: Houghton Mifflin Co International Inc.
- Published on: 1989-04-01
- Ingredients: Example Ingredients
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- 662 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...