| || |
SolidWorks for Technology and Engineering
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Unique and thorough
- Includes a CD keyed to examples for clear, effective and interactive learning of SolidWorks software. (Note: Users must have a current version of the SolidWorks software installed on their computer to complete the exercises.)
- An appendix offers the CSWA exam for certification of skills
- 14 chapters and two appendices (click the TOC button, above, to view)
- Strong graphical illustrations rather than long text and definitions are emphasized. Key definitions are boxed in.
- Examples provide step-by-step instructions, supported with excellent graphics.
- Needless cross-referencing has been eliminated. Each example is presented with all explanations appearing on the same page.
- Exercises are presented at the ends of chapters
- A CD provided with the text contains files that are keyed in sequence to the selected examples. Students can follow interactively when learning the procedure with the concepts presented in the text.
- The text contains exercises and materials that are key to preparing students for the Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) exam. Appendix B contains a complete key and sample exam solutions.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1444820 in Books
- Published on: 2011-11-07
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.00" h x 1.60" w x 8.50" l, 4.62 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 900 pages
About the Author
James Valentino holds a doctorate in applied mechanics from the Polytechnic University of New York. He has over 25 years experience teaching technology courses and many years in industry. Currently, he is professor and chairperson of the department of Mechanical Engineering Technology & Design Drafting at Queensborough Community College (CUNY). He is a member of Sigma XI, a senior member of SME, and coauthor of Learning Mastercam X2 Mill Step-by-Step, also published by Industrial Press.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...