| || |
Is There an Engineer Inside You?: A Comprehensive Guide to Career Decisions in Engineering (Fourth Edition)
(2 customer reviews)
Turn yourself into a top-notch engineering student and become a successful engineer with the ideas and information in this one-of-a-kind resource. Get yourself on the path to a challenging, rewarding, and prosperous career as an engineer by getting inside each discipline, learning the differences and making educated choices. Updated and now covering 38 different branches of engineering and engineering technology, Is There an Engineer Inside You? is packed with suggestions and has tremendous advice on thriving in an engineering student environment.
You will learn:
- Why you already have the ability to be an engineer
- Why an engineering education is so valuable
- The differences between each branch of engineering
- The differences between engineering and engineering technology
- How to succeed in engineering school
- How women and minorities are getting ahead in engineering
- How you can change the world as an engineer
- About sports, music, animal and sustainable engineering
- What non-mainstream engineers can do for a living
- Amazon Sales Rank: #731339 in Books
- Published on: 2013-03-19
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.75" h x 5.50" w x .50" l, .65 pounds
- Binding: Perfect Paperback
- 208 pages
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Amazon Customer
I bought this for my son who is considering engineering as a career. He loved it from the minute he picked it up. Highly recommend for unsure teens considering an engineering career.
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
By James O.
For my child's high school class. Just what he needed.