| || |
Welding Engineering: An Introduction
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(2 customer reviews)
Provides an introduction to all of the important topics in welding engineering. It covers a broad range of subjects and presents each topic in a relatively simple, easy to understand manner, with emphasis on the fundamental engineering principles.
• Comprehensive coverage of all welding engineering topics
• Presented in a simple, easy to understand format
• Emphasises concepts and fundamental principles
- Amazon Sales Rank: #961379 in Books
- Published on: 2016-02-16
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.90" h x .80" w x 6.90" l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 290 pages
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
and it's the only text book I've enjoyed reading. Lots of good information without being dry
By Katherine Namola
I had to buy this book because one of my professor's wrote it, and it's the only text book I've enjoyed reading. Lots of good information without being dry. A very good introduction to the field of welding engineering.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Amazon Customer
Best book ever made.