| || |
FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by PPI - ppi2pass
(102 customer reviews)
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Electrical and Computer exam. This book is part of a comprehensive set of tools designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual features include:
- equations, figures, and tables of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
- 15 diagnostic exams to assess your grasp of knowledge areas covered in each chapter
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- 30-day web access to the mobile version of the book for on-the-go review
- access to a fully customizable study schedule to keep your studies on track
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
- a guarantee that if you follow the guidelines described in the “How to Use This Book” section, you’ll pass the exam or we will refund your purchase (visit https://ppi2pass.com/fe-quality for more details)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #18263 in Books
- Published on: 2015-04-14
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.00" h x 1.02" w x 8.50" l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 536 pages
About the Author
Most helpful customer reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
buying this book and doing the problems was a complete waste of money and time
I took the FE Electrical and Computer exam yesterday and let me tell you something...buying this book and doing the problems was a complete waste of money and time. The book is great at touching on sections and formulas which are listed on the FE Reference manual, but the problems is that none of the book questions resembled the questions on the FE exam. The problems on the book were way easier than the FE exam because they were "plug and chug". The problems on the Fe exam were structured differently and were simply harder. I relied on this book greatly and thought I was going to pass because I was under the impression that the FE exam questions were going to be structured very similar to what was on the book. Big mistake. Don't rely solely on this book. Find other books and do problems, problems, and more problems.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
This book has "some" good information and "some" good practice problems
By Bruce Carter
This book has "some" good information and "some" good practice problems. I did not like the ordering, not in the same order as the test. Not enough digital information, poor information on magnetics, and very poor computer networks and programming. Most of the programing section was on how to use excel?? Not much to do with programming. I would go to 2.5 stars if possible. Let me say also I have been out of school for over 20 years... Yes I did pass the test but not only using this book.
8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Good, but not Worth the Insane Price.
By Amazon Customer
This book provides a good review of material, though I am extremely irritated by the misleading labeling of the back cover. It does NOT include the Practice Exam, Assessments, Flashcards, or Quiz Bank advertised on the back cover. These are, however, available for an additional purchase of about $85 each. I was able to justify the absurdly high price of this book because I was led to believe that the preceding would be included in the price. I feel duped, and am absolutely livid with The Power to Pass.