| || |
Engineering graphics: Text and Workbook (Series 2)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(8 customer reviews)
This book focuses on strengthening 3D visualization skills through sketching exercises. It does not make reference to any particular computer-aided design software package. Points emphasized:
1. Shape representation and problem solving using freehand sketching. Assignments can be completed outside class.
2. Surface Analysis -- A powerful approach to teaching visualization.
3. Establishes a process for solving problems. Students can solve features of objects before they can see the shapes.
4. Challenging problems. Worksheet layouts allow faster progress.
5. Students learn how to think about shapes in three dimensions.
6. Students can prove every line on a drawing. There is no question whether the answer is correct or not. Table of Contents
2. Freehand Lettering
3. Freehand Sketching
4. Orthographic Projection
5. Normal Surfaces
6. Inclined Surfaces
7. Oblique Surfaces
8. Cylindrical Surfaces
9. Auxiliary Views
10. Sectional Views
11. Threads and Fasteners
Appendices: Drafting Geometry & Cad Layout Drawings
- Amazon Sales Rank: #790761 in Books
- Brand: Brand: Schroff Development Corporation
- Published on: 1999-05-01
- Ingredients: Example Ingredients
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.75" h x 8.50" w x 1.00" l,
- Binding: Perfect Paperback
- 325 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
By Scott DeMint
The book arrived in a very timely manner but it was missing SEVERAL pages
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
By Amazon Customer
Book was missing a lot of pages and there was no description of that
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
By Night Hawk
Many of the pages that i need to complete class assignments have been ripped out. This wasn't clearly specified in the description.