| || |
Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(28 customer reviews)
Conspiracy expert Keith's latest book on mind control, Project Monarch, and mass manipulation. Keith says that here stands the New Man. His conception of reality is a dance of electronic images fired into his forebrain, a gossamer construction of his masters, designed so that he will not under any circumstances perceive the actual. His happiness is delivered to him through a tube or an electronic connection. His God lurks behind an electronic curtain; when the curtain is pulled away we find the CIA sorcerer, the media manipulator Chapters on the CIA, Tavistock, Jolly West and the Violence Centre, Guerrilla Mindwar, Brice Taylor, other recent victims, more.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #363390 in Books
- Brand: Brand: Adventures Unlimited Pr
- Published on: 2003-08-21
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.50" h x 1.00" w x 5.50" l, .73 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 256 pages
- From the first stirrings of the psychological and technological control of humanity at the turn of this century, to the creation of an education system intended to dumb students down rather than teach them
- From the creation of the CIA and secret societies of the elite, to mass drugging of the population
- From the use of subliminal persuasion to the creation of cults of control
- Finally, to the invention of top secret mind control devices with capabilities far beyond anything that the media has ever revealed to an unsuspecting public
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
TURN OFF, TUNE OUT and Read This Book
By cins leu
The world that Jim Keith documents and explains is rich and sordid. Much of this book is North American history that will never grace the sheets of any common core history book. Keith sets the stage with the ideologies and financiers and moves on to the schools, clinical test subjects, politicians, psychologists and scientists that created the legs in which these campaigns could stand.
This book is full of juicy information that comes together like a wonderful symphony.
I believe a great companion for this book would be Mark Passio's video on Order Following, entitled: The Cult of Ultimate Evil. Look for it on youtube.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Amazon Customer
Really supports his findings through an in depth explorative writing style neccessary to engage readers in human conciousness
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Very well written and researched.
By truth seeker
Great book! Loved it and couldn't put it down. A must read for serious conspiracy theory students.