| || |
Construction Databook: Construction Materials and Equipment
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Up-to-Date Details on Construction Materials and Equipment
A thoroughly revised, all-inclusive compendium, Construction Databook, Second Edition contains hundreds of tables, specifications, charts, and illustrations covering all of the materials and equipment most frequently used at a typical job site. You'll find easy-to-access, practical information on application, selection, dimensions, and installation of all construction components. New details on sustainable materials and energy-saving options are also included. Ideal for both commercial and residential projects, this one-stop resource will help you run any construction job more efficiently and economically.
- Soils, site utilities, and sitework equipment
- The building envelope
- Carpentry, framing, drywall, and engineered wood projects
- Fireproofing and soundproofing
- Interior finishes--millwork, laminates, paint, and wall coverings
- Doors and windows
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Useful tables, charts, and formulas
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2428077 in Books
- Published on: 2010-03-05
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 11.20" h x 1.15" w x 8.70" l, 3.50 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 688 pages
About the Author
Sidney M. Levy is an independent construction industry consultant with more than 40 years of experience in the profession.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...