| || |
Spon's Architects' and Builders' Price Book 2013
Conflicting signals! Public sector cutbacks, soaring input costs, and a mixed picture all round. You need SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2013 to get the detail right.SPON’S A&B PRICE BOOK, compiled by Davis Langdon, provides the most accurate, detailed and professionally relevant construction price information currently available for the UK. Its unique Tender Index, updated through the year, provides an ongoing reality check and adjustment for changing market conditions. This is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £3,500,000 in value. Use the access code inside the back cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2013 edition until the end of December 2013. We now provide Spon’s Online, a versatile and powerful online data viewing package, which replaces the estimating software and ebook of recent years and which is no longer supplied with the hard copy book. Major changes have been made to this 138th edition: As well as an overhaul of prices, SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2013 includes:
- A new cost model for an office fit out.
- New measured works have been introduced: Concrete canvas, Dreadnought Handformed roof tiles, UPVC external doors, Thermalite paint grade concrete blocks, EPS/PIR hybrid roof insulation, Omnidec composite flooring systems, sheep wool insulation, Kingspan TEK cladding panels, 750 & 900 dia CFA piling, Lignacite architectural blocks.
- More has been given for cork flooring and much else has been changed throughout.
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses
- Updated, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #6974805 in Books
- Brand: CRC Press
- Published on: 2012-09-17
- Ingredients: Example Ingredients
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.00" h x 6.80" w x 9.80" l, 3.50 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 832 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...