| || |
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
(1 customer reviews)
Construction Mathematics is an introductory level mathematics text, written specifically for students of construction and related disciplines.
- Learn by tackling exercises based on real-life construction maths. Examples include: costing calculations, labour costs, cost of materials and setting out of building components.
- Suitable for beginners and easy to follow throughout.
- Learn the essential basic theory along with the practical necessities.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #739263 in Books
- Brand: Surinder Virdi Roy Baker Narinder Kaur Virdi
- Published on: 2014-03-01
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.69" h x .70" w x 7.44" l, 1.60 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 336 pages
- Construction Mathematics
'This is an excellent resource for construction students with step by step instructions helping them to understand and enjoy mathematics. Each chapter has an instruction and methodology section with solutions and testing at the end enabling individual tracking and progression. This book will help my students improve their numeracy skills to achieve their diploma qualification.' Michael Cook, Lecturer, The Sheffield College
About the Author
Surinder Virdi is a lecturer in construction at South and City College Birmingham. He worked as a structural engineer for a number of years before starting his teaching career in further education. He has been teaching mathematics, construction science and construction technology on BTEC National and Higher National courses for the last 25 years.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
By Norma Banag
The book is in tip-top condition and I like it.