| || |
Square Foot and UNIFORMAT Assemblies Estimating
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Now completely updated and revised to the UNIFORMAT II classification of estimating, this book is an essential reference for anyone who creates conceptual, construction, or appraisal estimates. You will learn:
- Time-saving techniques for producing reliable conceptual estimates
- Step-by-step demonstration of building elements selection and its cost impact on the total budget
- How to use the RSMeans database for reliable feasibility studies and early project planning
Also included is an overview of the CostWorks CD-ROM Square Foot and Assemblies Estimating software.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2980209 in Books
- Brand: Brand: RSMeans
- Published on: 2001-08-17
- Released on: 2007-08-30
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.90" h x 1.00" w x 8.50" l, 2.60 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 350 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
About the Author
RSMeans is North America's leading supplier of construction cost information. A product line of Reed Construction Data, RSMeans provides accurate and up-to-date cost information that helps owners, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, and others to carefully and precisely project and control the cost of both new building construction and renovation projects. In addition to its collection of annual construction cost data books, RSMeans also offers construction estimating and facilities management seminars, electronic cost databases and software, reference books, and consulting services.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...