| || |
Means Residential Square Foot Costs (RSMeans Contractor's Pricing Guide: Residential Repair & Remodeling Costs)
(1 customer reviews)
Means 2009 Contractor Pricing Guide: Residential Detailed Costs covers every aspect of residential construction pricing needed to prepare detailed project estimates including: Unit Costs Section with more than 8,000 construction items from site work to finish work, Cost adjustment factors for your location, Daily productivities standard crews and Overhead profit guidance. Means 2009 Contractor Pricing Guide: Residential Square Foot Costs covers Reliable price information for residential construction cost planning and is used by Contractors, Developers, Project Managers, Architects, Finance Professionals. It contains an Easy-to-use construction pricing in two sections: Square Foot Costs - More than 30 square foot cost models for the most popular types of residential construction. Assemblies Costs - Hundreds of the most commonly used residential construction systems - with alternative components to match the type of work you are planning.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2439598 in Books
- Published on: 2008-11
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .84" h x 8.56" w x 10.82" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 291 pages
- Daily productivities standard crews
- Contractor Pricing Guide: Residential Detailed Costs
- Residential construction pricing used to prepare project estimates
- Overhead profit guidance.
- Used by Contractors, Developers, Project Managers, Architects, Finance Professionals.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Billie C Small
Just what we needed. My husband does remodeling, so we needed something to help him bid jobs. Thanks for the help