| || |
Building Construction Cost Data: Western Edition 2006
The Means Building Construction Cost Data-Western Edition 2006 contains up-to-date costs, current terminology, extensive reference tables and productivity data for all types of building construction, with special emphasis on those items unique to the western United States. These include tilt-up concrete, glu-lam construction, specialized timber construction, seismic restraints and more.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #7287057 in Books
- Brand: Brand: Robert S Means Co
- Published on: 2005-12
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.50" h x 8.50" w x 1.75" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 742 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...