| || |
Spon's Architects' and Builders' Price Book 2014
The beginnings of recovery? Some materials costs are rising, and so are direct labour costs. Spon's Architects' and Builders' Price Book 2014 gives you the total picture.Spon's Architects' and Builders' Price Book 2014, compiled by Davis Langdon, still provides the most accurate, detailed and professionally relevant construction price information for the UK. Its unique Tender Index, updated through the year, gives an ongoing reality check and allows you to adjust for changing market conditions. Although it suits a wide range of project sizes, this is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £3,500,000 in value. NRM1 and NRM2 are used instead of SMM7R as the measurement standards throughout. As well as an overhaul of prices, over 300 new items have been added to Spon’s Architects’ and Builders’ Price Book 2014. These include:
- New cost models for out of town retail, office to residential conversion, and a museum fit out
- New cost models for out of town retail, office to residential conversion, and a museum fit-out
- A re-formatted Preliminaries example, and typical hire rates for common preliminaries items
- Automated car parking systems - (simple stack systems to fully automatic)
- Plasmor concrete blocks
- Diamond drilling, now completely overhauled
- ETFE roofing
- Extended range of underground drainage
- Flowing screeds
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups.
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items.
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses.
- Updated, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
SPON’S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2014
SPON’S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK 2014
- Amazon Sales Rank: #6325292 in Books
- Published on: 2013-09-10
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.80" h x 7.00" w x 9.80" l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 824 pages
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...