| || |
BNI Building News Home Builder's Costbook 2014
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Here's the easy way to estimate the cost of all types of residential construction projects! It's designed specifically for home builders. This costbook is the first place you should turn, whether you're preparing a preliminary estimate, evaluating a subcontractor's bid, or submitting a formal budget proposal. It puts at your fingertips accurate and up-to-date material and labor costs for thousands of cost items used in home construction -- concrete, framing, insulation, painting, flooring, plumbing, and wiring -- based on the latested national averages and standard labor productivity rates. What's more, the book includes detailed regional cost modifiers for adjusting your estimate to your local conditions.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #4722307 in Books
- Published on: 2013-07-31
- Ingredients: Example Ingredients
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.80" h x .70" w x 8.30" l, 1.80 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 335 pages
- Here's the easy way to estimate the cost of all types of residential construction projects!
- It's designed specifically for home builders.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...