| || |
BNI Building News Home Remodeler's Costbook
(1 customer reviews)
Now there's a cost estimating resource that's developed specifically for home remodelers! Developed in cooperation with the National Association of Home Builders, this book let's you quickly and easily estimate the cost of all types of home remodeling projects, including additions, new kitchens and baths, and much more. You'll quickly agree that this costbook is the first place to turn, whether you're preparing a preliminary estimate, evaluating a subcontractor's bid, or submitting a formal budget proposal. It puts at your fingertips accurate and up-to-date material and labor costs for thousands of cost items, based on the latested national averages and standard labor productivity rates. What's more, the book includes detailed regional cost modifiers for adjusting your estimate to your local conditions.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5555356 in Books
- Published on: 2013-07-31
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.90" h x .80" w x 8.42" l, 2.06 pounds
- Binding: Paperback
- 379 pages
- Now there's a cost estimating resource that's developed specifically for home remodelers!
- Developed in cooperation with the National Association of Home Builders,
- this book let's you quickly and easily estimate the cost of all types of home remodeling projects,
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
It provides a good basis for also checking in at the local home ...
By Sharrion Jones
The BNI Home Remodeler's Costbook is broad enough, in most aspects, to apply in local housing market estimates. It provides a good basis for also checking in at the local home improvement box stores for validation and relevance. Digging into the book to begin research was a bit challenging as it took time to become familiar with the Books' format.