| || |
Bni General Construction Costbook 2015
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by RushLtd
(1 customer reviews)
Over 12,000 unit prices provide cost coverage for all aspects of Construction. From site-work and concrete, to doors and painting. The cost data is broken down into material and labor costs. This format allows for maximum flexibility and accuracy in estimating. This cost data is used for detailed estimates, bids, checking prices, change orders, and any time that accuracy is key. Man hour tables provide data to determine how long specific tasks take to perform. This information is used for scheduling and when applying local labor rates. Reference tables provide supporting information, cost derivations, man-hours, estimating tips and other related information.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2473398 in Books
- Published on: 2014-07-21
- Ingredients: Example Ingredients
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.40" h x 8.30" w x 10.80" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 572 pages
- Reference tables provide supporting information, cost derivations, man-hours, estimating tips and other related information.
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Acquisitions, UNLV Libraries